I'm currently working at 2media as a full stack developer where I help develop and maintain our customer-facing and internal applications written in Laravel, Vue.js, Tailwind CSS and Laravel Livewire.
I regularly try to contribute to the open source community by writing guides on how to automate tasks or by releasing PHP packages to solve a particular problem.
On this personal website I write about how I solve problems in my personal or professional projects, how I setup my favourite apps or on how to apply minimalism to the digital world.
- 12/2022 My updated Things 3 Setup
- 05/2021 Deployer on GitHub Actions
- 04/2021 Auto Merge Dependabot Pull Requests with GitHub Actions
- 02/2021 My Alfred Setup
- 12/2020 Getting Started with Bash Testing with Bats
- 08/2020 Synology NAS Setup (2020)
- 12/2019 Things 3 Setup
- 06/2019 GitHub Actions for PHP Developers (HCL)
- 12/2018 Create Mocks for API Clients in Laravel
- 10/2018 How to Encrypt File Uploads with Laravel
- 02/2018 How to use Tailwind CSS in Vue together with CSS Modules
- 12/2016 How I write Integration Tests for Laravel Socialite powered Apps
A GitHub Action to automatically update a "Keep a Changelog" CHANGELOG with the latest release notes.
A Sidecar function to run Laravel Browsershot / Puppeteer on AWS Lambda.
PHP package to render a league/commonmark AST back to Markdown.
Laravel package to keep track of outgoing emails and associate sent emails with Eloquent models.
GitHub Action to automatically commit changed files back to the repository.
Software to create screenshots or PDFs from websites or your own HTML code. It's the successor of screeenly.com.
Artisan command to get insights about a Laravel Project.